OSHIN Power has 20 years of organizational involvement in the micro/mini hydropower sector.
Excellence of OSHIN Power
- several micro-hydropower plants designed-installed-constructed by OSHIN are in smooth operation in many Rural and Remote locations of Nepal
- so far 1500 kW + kilowatt of cumulative installations
- so far 100+ detail feasibility studies (DFS)
- so far 20,000+ houses are connected to electricity
- so far 1,50,000+ people are getting benefit
- so far 300 + micro plant operators trained
- successful performance R&D Project : low head Pico*-propeller turbines
*design optimization, manufacturing and demonstration of cost-effective commercial low head Pico-propeller turbines in Nepal, in association with People, Energy and Environmental Development Association-PEEDA under Renewable Nepal Program Fund.